Position Summary: To coordinates care and provides skilled physical therapy to an assigned group of patients in the home setting. Report to the Service Director or designee.
- Conducts initial OASIS and ongoing assessment of the physical, psychological and environmental needs of the patient at the start of care, initial PT evaluation and during each visit.
- Acts as a case manager and determines the needs for other services, notifies Service Director and scheduler of the patient needs.
- Provides full report to office staff and appropriate clinical staff to ensure ancillary services are provided as needed.
- Maintains and reviews medical records, provides care based on established plan of care and physician orders.
- Case conferences weekly with the Service Director or designee on appropriate patient care